Vision Teaching are working on behalf of a school in Southwark who require a KS2 Teacher either 3 or 4 days a week from Easter. Experienced practitioners and NQT’s are welcome to apply for this post.
We are looking for a Teacher who can show high quality practice with the ability to plan exciting and engaging lessons whilst still being a reflective practitioner. The school are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual, who is willing to be a good team member and contribute to all aspects of school life. The school are highly supportive and training can be offered to those keen to improve their own skills!
Qualities the school are looking for include:
• An enthusiastic and resourceful individual
• Experience working with KS2
• Committed to raising standards and attainment through high quality teaching
• Resourceful, planning exciting and engaging lessons
• Knowledgeable about current assessments in KS2
If this sounds like you, apply today to avoid disappointment
Role: Part Time KS2 Teacher
Job Type: Contract
Location: Southwark, Greater London,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!