Customer Service Executive
Contract Type:Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are please to announce a brilliant opportunity on a temporary basis for 4 to 6 weeks. This vacancy is for one of our clients based in Essex, RM19 postcode. We are looking for 2 temporary worker to deal with supplier invoice queries whether to resolve or investigate our clients invoices.
The Customer Experience Executive will report to the Office Manager.
Working within the office or remotely , the Customer Experience Executive will provide administrative support to the Internal and External Sales Team and process contract requirements for the operational department. You will fulfil the requirement of customer Support.
To ensure that all relevant paperwork and information is passed to the operational personnel in order to fulfil products for hire and the correct requirements for customers. To liaise with Support Services and arrange contract requirements.
Support of other Administrative Support staff, Office Manager, Site Manager/s and Regional Director. To liaise with yard staff and provide relevant information.
Candidate must be organised and methodical, able to prioritise workload and must be capable of managing own time in order to meet deadlines.
Candidates must have an eye for detail, and have numeracy skills
Must be able to work effectively as an important part of the team
Candidate needs to play a supporting role to both the manager and Internal Sales during busy times
Candidate must work with a pro-active attitude and a good level of customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Investigate & resolve invoice queries
• Operational product ordering via Navision
• Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated.
• Good ability to plan, anticipate & react positively.
• Good communication and relationship building skills.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation.
• Must be methodical and organised, and work to high quality standards both as part.
of a team, and when working individually.
• Daily audits of contracts converted by the internal sales team.
•Liaise with Sheffield for fencing and toilet requirements.
•Provide support to the Internal Sales during periods of excess.
•Provide support to External Sales team
•Provide customer support post-delivery.
•Scanning all mandatory documents to Paperless.
•Investigate and resolve invoice queries.
•Raise adhoc invoices where required.
•Processing depot Off Hires
* Customer Service
* The ideal candidates must have experience in purchasing & ledger
* Administrative skills
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Used to working in a busy environment and operating as a team member and using own initiative to solve problems.
* Working to targets.
* Has proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and or external customers
Pay rate of £10.25 per hour, working 37.5 hours per week & its Monday to Friday. With 60 minutes break.
If this type of work caught your eye then please send your most updated CV
Additional Benefits & Requirements
please call Mark on 01708 752148Apply Now
View other industrial jobs online from the Romford branch. Call them today on +441708752148 .
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!