Finance Internship 12 months – multiple locations, UK
Finance Internship - 12 months – multiple locations, UK
Location of Placement: Various UK Locations
Who we are:
Our vision is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. As a power management company with 2019 sales of $21.4 billion, approximately 100,000 employees and selling products to customers in more than 175 countries, we make what matters work.
Eaton’s 12 month Internship Programme gives placement students real insight into working in a global manufacturing business. Within the UK we have numerous placements on offer that are located across the country operating within the Electrical and Vehicle industries.
What you will get:
During the paid placement you will:
- gain invaluable experience working with a team of diverse people
- be encouraged to contribute and lead real business projects
- build relationships with our extended cohort of students that are located across the UK
- enhance your skills through on-the-job training and external workshops
What’s the assessment process?
If you're identified as a stand-out candidate following the initial CV screening stage you will be invited to attend:
- a telephone interview & online test
- a virtual assessment centres
Successful candidates will be offered a place soon after the assessment centres which will be held between January and March 2021.
What do you need?:
Candidates will be:
- undergraduates working towards a minimum of a 2:1 in a related discipline
- geographically flexible as the positions are located across the UK
- ready to start in July 2021
- have legal authorization to work in the United Kingdom without company sponsorship and where appropriate comply with ITAR regulations
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!