Graduate Careers in Recruitment
Trainee opportunities for Graduates, based in Fareham, near Southampton
Are you a new graduate looking for an exciting job with great career prospects ? Have you considered working in professional recruitment ? Joining Blueprint's team of graduate Recruiters could be a great option for you.
We are looking for new graduates to work in sales and customer service as Graduate Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers at our offices in Fareham near to Southampton. These roles will suit graduates who want a career in a fast-paced office environment where you will be working in a friendly and ambitious team of graduates, telephone interviewing candidates for a wide range of professional business and engineering vacancies. Full training will be provided.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is based on the waterside Cams Hall business park on the edge of Fareham and is a successful recruitment agency that has been growing every year since its foundation. We offer excellent career progression and a vibrant and enthusiastic workplace. You must have excellent communication skills and should be very confident with using the telephone.
We have an exciting and collaborative environment that enables our graduates to be mentored and to learn from their colleagues. Our Graduates work in teams and are paid a good basic salary with commission and bonuses on top, so that earnings can increase substantially year on year.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of £25 - £28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A private healthcare scheme
- Charity dress down days, early finishes on fridays, incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Christmas Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, you must be a recent graduate.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Role: Graduate careers in Recruitment
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Southampton, Hampshire,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!