Part Time SEN Teaching Assistant
We are working alongside a friendly and welcoming SEN School in Gravesend. The school has an exciting new opportunity for a two Teaching Assistants to work three days a week working 121 and in small groups.
The school are ideally looking for teaching assistants who have previous experience working with children who have a range of different needs. They need someone who can work independently and in a team with other staff members. The suitable person will be a highly motivated teacher who can plan and prepare lessons & keep the children engaged with a fun & exciting learning environment.
All Candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
This popular hard-working and friendly primary are seeking a reliable, trustworthy, motivated and reliable individual who:
* Has excellent Knowledge of early years and KS1/2 curriculum
* Have recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!