New Trainee Dental Nurse Role In Hampstead - In Beautiful Private Orthodontic Practice!! - APPLY NOW!
JOB REF: MP44801
We are currently looking for a Trainee Dental Nurse Role - join this private practice - what's required?
* They are looking for someone who is enrolled on a dental nurse course - NO CLINICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Has interest in dental care and orthodontics.
* Well-spoken, enthusiastic and bubbly
* This Practice offers massive progression and competitive salary and personal benefit - Join the Team Today!!
* Job Title: Trainee Dental Nurse
* Salary: £7.00 - £8.00 per hour (starting rate)
* Sector: Mixed Practice
* Location: Hampstead
* Hours: Full Time (Monday - Friday)
* Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities will include:
* To perform high quality dental nursing whilst assisting the Dentists/or Hygienist.
* Set-up and prepare the surgery for the type of patient and treatment planned.
* Work in a safe and effective manner in accordance with CQC/GDC requirements.
* Ensure that the surgical areas and equipment are cleaned and maintained.
* Follow all practice policies and procedures.
* Covering reception, taking calls, booking appointments and greeting clients
* Enrolled Diploma in Dental Nursing or Equivalent
How to Apply:
An exceptional opportunity for the right personality, this position is an excellent choice for a candidate looking to get stuck into a varied and demanding but hugely rewarding position. To apply send CV to Megan Prior on expressing your interest.
Or if you know anyone who would be interested in this opportunity, please feel free to share my below details.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!