Graduate Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Salary up to £23,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside an award-winning, established RIBA Chartered architectural practice based near Bracknell, who are currently recruiting for a Graduate Architectural Technician/ Technologist to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working directly alongside the senior technical team, you will get the chance to work on a variety of residential projects, from smaller scale domestic all the way through to large scale residential developments. You must already have a minimum of 1 years’ worth of experience in a UK based architectural practice.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain excellent experience as part of an exceptional team of individuals. There is a clear cut progression path and an excellent benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Graduate Architectural Technician/ Technologist role:
* Be suitably qualified and ideally you will already have residential experience within a UK based practice.
* You must have strong AutoCad experience. Knowledge of SketchUp and PhotoShop is desirable.
* Sound knowledge of UK Building regulations alongside preparing and submitting planning applications.
* NBS experience is desirable.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Good understanding and experience of document management & co-ordinating planning applications.
* A UK driving licence & ideally your own transport.
Commutable locations for this Graduate Architectural Technician/ Technologist role:
Bracknell, Reading, Wokingham, Reading
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!