Graduate Web Developer - Degree, web, development, £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits, Central London (remote working is in place)
Fancy joining one of the UK's most talked about software houses. Then feel free to read on.
This exciting software house is not the same as your everyday tech company out there. They are lead and managed by a premier technology management team who has vast experience behind them and they know how to take products to market before the competition.
- You must have graduated with a 2.1 or better from a leading university please with a related technical degree.
- Other beneficial technologies might include: Java, Python and Ruby but not essential.
- An understanding of databases would be useful such SQL.
- Experience with backend and frontend technologies.
- Attention to detail is a must therefore we would please ask for some detailed examples on your CV.
- Graduates who may have done an internship or a year's placement would be considered.
- Want to work in more of a corporate setting, strong communication skills are a must. Confident in speaking with marketing teams through to Senior managements.
Please note that this is not in a digital design agency environment.
In return for your hard work you will be getting the chance to join an entrepreneurial organisation, very friendly team feel, operating across multiple departments.
Excellent location and fab offices.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are
Please be assured that remote working is in place following the government guidelines until further notice, however, we would please ask that you can reach Central London.
What do you think so far?
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!