Teach Now is a recruitment business and this role is being advertised on behalf of a hiring client of ours based Islington, North London. My client, a primary school, is currently recruiting for 2 teaching assistants to work across their Key Stage 1 and 2. These roles are long-term and will start from April 2021
My client is an average-sized primary school with large majority of pupils from wide range of minority ethnic groups. The school was rated “good” in their most recent OFSTED. The senior leadership team have the highest aspiration for the pupils and strive to ensure that the provision enables the students to achieve their very best.
To be considered for this role you will have
* A Degree
* A successful teaching assistant with proven track record of supporting Key Stage 1 and 2
* Previous experience of working towards set targets for small groups and whole class room.
* Good interpersonal skills with pupils and staff.
* Ability to enthuse and inspire pupils.
* Ability to run small intervention groups
The school is looking to appoint a suitable candidate and are open to arrange interviews at earliest convenience
Role: Graduate Teaching Assistant
Job Type: Contract
Location: Islington, Greater London,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!