An exciting opportunity has arisen for a recent Graduate to join the University of Sunderland’s Technical Services Team as Solutions Development Graduate Intern. The successful candidate will develop and apply the business process elements of Process Improvement; Business Analytics; Systems Development and Systems Design, as they integrate with an allocated area of technical authority.
Working as part of an active wider team, the Graduate Intern will ensure that systems development projects take full account of and, where necessary, correctly interface with existing systems and infrastructure. The candidate will gain experience of evaluating factors which must be addressed in change programmes, including cultural, organisational and business constraints affecting options for change.
* The role holder will work on technological solutions to enable business processes.
* The role holder is responsible for component/functional and end-to-end applications testing.
* The role holder will participate in an Agile/Scrum team, developing iterative/incremental improvements in line with business/service requirements.
* The role holder will participate in agile meetings, including daily ‘stand-ups’ regarding development activities, progress and issues.
* The post holder will work with colleagues and customers across the University to deliver a business led IT Architecture, IT Operations Management and Information Security, delivering technical solutions needed to meet the strategic and operational business objectives of the University’s departments.
* They will provide 1st and 2nd line customer support for business systems within areas of specialism.
* The role holder will encourage and spread a culture in the service which supports University and University Technology priorities, including: customer centricity; taking ownership; embracing change; strong communication; innovation; inclusiveness; collaboration and team working.
To view full Role Profile please visit the Uni4Talent website.
Early application is encouraged
Please submit a comprehensive CV and Covering Letter within one document, ensuring to include the reference number UNI4/AM/444 by Midnight on Sunday 31st January 2021.
Please also ensure you give a detailed account of your skills and experience and how you meet the stated criteria of the position.
*Previous applicants may not apply*
If you have not received a response within two weeks of submitting your application, please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful
Role: Solutions Development Graduate Intern
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Sunderland, Tyne & Wear,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!