MTrec Commercial are proudly representing our long standing, industry leading client, in their search for a Danish speaking customer service professional. Ideally located in the heart of the city centre, their offices are easily accessible via public transport. The successful applicant will also receive world class training for the first 2 weeks, with all social distancing measures in place and then be working from home. You must also be based in the North East and live within commutable distance to Newcastle.
You will receive continuous training and development and have the chance to become a part of their close-knit team of customer service professionals. They are a great company, with great management, a very friendly team-based culture, great incentives and an opportunity to work from undoubtably one of the best companies in the world.
* Taking inbound calls and emails from Danish and English customers of the company
* Translating English into Danish and Vice Versa
* Maintaining the highest level of professionalism and customer service
* Administration of in-house CRM and general office administration
* Assisting colleagues as and when necessary
* Native or Fluent level of Danish and English is mandatory (Other languages would be also advantageous)
* A good background in customer service or administration
* Polite, professional and motivated
* The desire the work as part of a multinational organisation and excel in their field
* A permanent position
* The chance to work with an industry leading multinational company
* A competitive basic salary
* World class training and development opportunities
* A close-knit and friendly working environment
Role: Danish Speaking Customer Service Advisor - Home Based
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!