Part Time Science Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Teacher of Science available in January 2021?
Tradewind are recruiting a Part Time Teacher of Science for a Sefton secondary school. The position is to start on Wednesday, 6th January 2021 and will continue until Easter. The role is for 3 days a week, a Wednesday, Thursday and a Friday.
The school are happy to receive applications from NQTs, RQTs or more experienced teachers. The successful Teacher of Science will be required to teach the full age and ability range across KS3 and KS4.
To join us and be considered for this Part Time Teacher of Science vacancy you must:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification;
* Have experience teaching Science across KS3 and KS4;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!