Intro: S Knights Recruitment are proud to be working with a well-established provider who have been running for over 20 years. They deliver fully accredited courses to learners who are looking for upskilling. They have been awarded OFSTED grade 2 and are currently growing their team. They are recruiting for bright Vocational Tutors to join their growing team in Grimsby.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Vocational Tutor you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all the learners remain engaged and are on track for their learning
- Create lesson plans, assignments and exams
- To organise the workshop and classroom, its resources, student groupings and displays in order to provide a stimulating learning environment
- Enable students to make accelerated progress in their learning
- Ability to create highly engaging learning materials for the students
Experience and Skills:
- The perfect candidate will have a D32/D33, A1, TAQA, CAVA, AET, PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS (Or another teaching, assessing or training qual)
- Knowledge of the new apprenticeship standards
- Have previously delivered in a school environment before
- Ability to keep learners engaged
- Ability to manage own caseload of learners
- Good attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
Apply below or to find out more information about the Vocational Tutor - Grimsby job, contact Julia Kowalska on (url removed) or call (phone number removed) quoting the reference JK3401
Role: Vocational Tutor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!