HartleyCo have partnered with Plymouth's leading and most dynamic company to find them a Service Delivery Manager.
You will play a crucial role in contributing to defining and evolving the client's service portfolio and service practices as well as playing a leading role in the delivery and governance of IT services.
You'll be instrumental in how they evaluate and deliver IT services both internally and externally. The role will work closely with both the Technical presales and sales teams and IT Service desk staff, to coach and mentor internal staff whilst ensuring constant innovation best practice for their customers.
• New Customer Take on Process
• Spotting opportunities within a customer’s environment for improvement
• Mitigate risk to the customers IT systems
• Ensure continual service improvement across a customers IT estate
• Managing ticket escalations for Major incidents and problems tickets
• Managing service desk processes ensuring processes are followed and operate as efficiently as possible.
• Actively chase suppliers or resolver groups for resolution to incidents or problems.
• Monitor system and infrastructure performance across the stack.
• Support the Service Desk team during busy periods to ensure KPI’s are maintained.
• Provide infrastructure forecasting reports to pre-empt performance / capacity bottlenecks.
• Act as a Technical Quality Assurance gate for design and project operational onboarding.
• Proactively identify areas for improvement in conjunction with the Service Desk Manager
• Develop operational run books and knowledge base information
If you like the sound of this role and would want to hear more, please get in touch for immediate consideration
Role: Service Delivery Manager - Plymouth
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Plymouth, Devon,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!