Part Time Night Nurse
£16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 24 hours | Nights | Good CQC Rating | Large Nursing Home |
A large nursing home in West Bromwich is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their nursing team on part time nights.
The home offers 24-hour care to elderly residents and supports those with dementia and mental health conditions in a modern setting.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week on nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service with modern facilities and highly reputable in the area
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Difficulties Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, or with some elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident managing medications, and coordinating and delivering care
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a caring nature
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!