We are looking for a Delivery Driver to join a leading furniture company from their depot in Bridgend.
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity, with an immediate start date available.
This role is paramount in ensuring the customer receives a great service from start to finish. Your typical duties will include:
- Providing an excellent customer experience
- Make multiple deliveries daily
- Work effectively as part of a two person team
- Work with the delivery and warehouse teams to load and unload furniture onto vehicles
- Coordinate deliveries to a schedule
- Carefully install furniture into homes
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to
As the ideal candidate you will hold the relevant license to drive a 7.5 tonne vehicle, a digi tacho card and relevant drivers CPC qualification. Furniture delivery experience would also be advantageous.
Working hours are four days out of six on a three week rota. Start times are 6.00/6.30 and are typically 12 hour shifts.
Starting salary is circa £23,400 with bonuses and overtime available.
If interested then please apply TODAY!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!