Are you a recent graduate who is considering career options around teaching?
Perhaps you are little confused about the routes into teaching and would like to gain some paid experience first?
i-teachers work with fantastic schools across the West Yorkshire area, they look for well-qualified, enthusiastic and creative graduates who are looking to kick-start their career in education as a .
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
• Aspiring teachers – Step into Teaching
• Minimum 2:1 degree
• Various subjects considered – English, Maths, Science and Psychology
• Strong A Levels and GCSEs – ideally A*-C
• Experience his highly desirable (youth work, volunteering, tutoring, coaching and counselling for example)
• Variety of roles across various departments depending on your specialism and aspirations
• Monday to Friday, full-time role during term-time only
• Paid weekly – £300 – £335
About the school – Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
• Primary school based in West Yorkshire
• Close to city centre
• Currently a huge push to increase progress for disadvantaged children
• Work with a team of graduates
If you would like to work in a vibrant, graduate role over the academic year and can see yourself as an outstanding teacher in the future, then simply send your CV ASAP to express your interest.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!