We are looking for an enthusiastic IT/Business analyst Placement Studentto join our team specializing in Cummins Engines for our Engine Business Segment in Darlington, United Kingdom,During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
Improving IT and related business processes with involvement in cross functional, cross business unit and global initiatives
Lead small projects and initiatives from requirements definition to delivery, utilizing structured project and business analysis methodologies.
Support and improve processes through process flow mapping, data collection and analysis, testing and problem solving; involve in production support activities as needed
Support Business / IT Compliance and Internal Controls by preparing and submitting evidence for quarterly Sarbanes Oxley (SOx) compliance reviews.
Developing Business Intelligence solutions using (Microsoft SSBI/PowerBI/SharePoint).
To be successfulin this role you will need the following:
- Currentlystudying at university on an undergraduate degree in IT, Business or ProjectManagement related subject.
- GeneralIT, Windows, PC/Server technologies proficiency and understanding,
- Competentin collaboration tools, Microsoft Office, Zoom, Microsoft teams and the virtualworld in general.
- Strongwritten and confident in verbal communication skills.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required