Call Centre Customer Service Advisor Moonpig - Birkenhead
* 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
* Monday - Sunday between 9am - 6pm*
* £8.72 per hour
* Temp ongoing and potential opportunity to go permanent
* Weekly Pay
* Free parking and excellent transport links
* Start date: January
We are currently seeking candidates to work within a large outsourced contact centre based in Birkenhead. Previous experience, such as working in a call centre environment, would be beneficial, however not necessary.
*The hours are currently Monday - Sunday 9am - 6pm however this has only been changed due to covid19 once it goes back to normal the opening hours are Monday - Sunday 8am - 7pm.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role include:
* Taking high volume inbound calls and emails in a call centre working on a retail campaign for a well known greeting card company
* Responsible for all general customer relations and queries by email
* You will be the first point of contact for customers dealing with inbound queries in relation to the customer's accounts and orders
* Updating call notes on the system
* Changing any details on their account and sending out any information they may require
What we are looking for:
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* IT competent
You don't need to have retail customer servicer experience to be successful in this role. All we ask is that you have worked in customer services and have a passion for it.
If you're confident and enthusiastic and have the personality to charm customers, then we'd love to hear from you. Get in touch today email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Full training is provided.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!