£30,000.00 - £30,000.00 Location: Manchester Permanent
Title: Graduate Investment Analyst
Salary: £30k + Bonus + Cash Allowance
As a result of a surge of new investment opportunities, this award winning Investment business is looking to strengthen its Group Investment team with a highly talented and ambitious Graduate. The team is responsible for originating deals, valuing and pricing of opportunities, structuring and closing of transactions across the U.K and mainland Europe.
Responsibilities will cover:
- Valuation and analysis of investment opportunities .
- Building a deep understanding the opportunities through detailed analysis
- Preparing Investment cases and presenting to the Global Investment Committee.
- Reviewing portfolio performance and contributing in operational improvements via data analytics.
- Conducting market research.
Applicants should possess a quantitative degree (Computer Science, Economics, Econometrics, Physics etc) and have experience in data manipulation as well as statistical and/or econometric modelling/forecasting. Software/coding experience is a big plus (such as Alteryx, SQL, R, Tableau, Python). Give the pan European element to the role, a European language would be an advantage though not a pre-requisite.
This represent a highly desirable role in the front office investment team of a dynamic and fast paced business.