My client is a market leading insurance company who are seeking an experienced and dedicated M&A Delivery Manager to join their company reporting to the Programme Lead.
The successful candidate will be assisting with due diligence activities of an acquisition relating to Applications and Digital parameters and the subsequent integration.
My client is flexible on the candidate's location. The main IT hubs are in London, West Yorkshire and Kent but the candidate can be based elsewhere if they are the right person for the job.
The focus of the role is on providing insight to the IT team on all mergers and acquisitions from a technology point of view. The M&A Delivery Manager is responsible for due diligence on IT apps specifically.
The successful candidate will also be tasked in improving their existing M&A capability and will support their strategic growth priorities for UK and Europe.
* Meet with possible acquisition targets throughout the UK and also Europe.
* Prepare and complete documentation to support DD activities such as Reports, Budgets, Architectural Reviews, and RAID logs.
* Capture and detail existing applications, data flows, processes and security protocols for the target business; create integration documents to ensure compliance with my clients standards.
* Prepare and present documents to support progress of due diligence to the clients Senior Management. Ensure you monitor the project from concept to completion.
* Perform acquisition and integration due diligence, manage transition plans, project costs and MI.
* Working with Project Managers / Developers / GTS and Testers to allow transition of applications to my clients infrastructure
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
* Experience of M&A - from Due Diligence through to Transition especially in the Application & Digital world
* Hardworking, credible with a forward thinking demeanour. Confident building and managing effective Relationships.
* A strong and eloquent communicator with outstanding organisational skills. Happy to manage multiple workloads and evolving priorities!
* Technical capability across Data, Application and Digital subject areas.
* Previous experience gained in data migration (system to system), confident in planning delivery and resource needs.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required