Junior Sustainability Consultant
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Our client, a multi-disciplined specialist sustainability consultancy is currently looking to add a Junior Sustainability Consultant to their technical team, based in Guildford. Our client offers a range of services across sectors, including education, healthcare, housing, commercial, and residential.
The duties of this Junior Sustainability Consultant role will include, but not be limited to:
* Undertaking BREEAM Assessments
* Completing SAP/SBEM Calculations
* Completing Energy and Sustainability Statements
To be considered for this Junior Sustainability Consultant role, you will ideally:
* Have 1-year experience in a similar role
* Have experience with BREEAM Assessments
* Have knowledge of Part L Building Regulations
* Have experience in SAP/SBEM Calculations (ideally)
Our client is pleased to offer their new Junior Sustainability Consultant a competitive starting salary, along with an excellent benefits package, and professional progression opportunities as they look to expand their London team.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!