Part time Year 5 Teacher *Role was due to start in January 2021 but has been put on hold until Primary schools full reopen*
Are you an experienced Primary school teacher looking for a position working 3 days per week?
I am working with a 2 form entry Primary school in Winsford who are looking for an outstanding practitioner to join their team in January 2021. This role will be a job share working with an established Teacher already within the school. Currently the role will be for 3 days per week but the school are flexible as to what 3 days they will be for the right person.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* App-based booking system
* Free career advice
* DBS and school application support* Refer a friend scheme
* Online availability
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
* Flexible days
* Competitive pay
* Teacher of the month
* Free CPD
* Job share / Sharing Planning
* Weekly pay
* Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
* Marking work completed during the day
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Knowledge of the Y5 curriculum
* 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* A job history for the last 10 years
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* Experience teaching in a UK primary school
If you are interested email Craig on (url removed) ASAP
Role: Part Time Teacher
Job Type: Contract
Location: Winsford, Cheshire,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!