In this entry level position, you will be working as a Junior Email Developer within the eCRM team. You will be responsible for building, maintaining and developing marketing emails that are sent to our customer database.
• Working as part of the eCRM team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining responsive email templates using Salesforce Marketing Cloud which are consistent with email best practices
• QA of all emails and troubleshooting rendering issues across various browsers, email clients, and devices
• Using Litmus to test and ensure mobile responsiveness across all platforms
• Creating dynamic content using scripting languages
• Liaising with in-house Graphic Design team to ensure email designs work with responsive email templates and adhere to brand guidelines
• Setup of new communications via automation centres and adding in personalisation on key channels including emails/SMS
• When you're not building the day-to-day emails, you'll be knee-deep in project work to develop our email templates, adding new and exciting elements along the way.
• You'll be working in a dynamic and fun environment. It's fast-paced too, so we're looking for someone with bags of energy.
• Proactive, organised and able to manage several tasks and projects at the same time
• Able to communicate and work with stakeholders across the business
• Great team player who demonstrates initiative and collaboration
• Creatively minded and has a key eye for details
• You must be flexible and have a responsive attitude
Role: Junior HTML Email Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!