Join ALPADIA’s teams to make the 2021 summer an unbelievable experience! We are looking for highly motivated people, who have the ability to engage and inspire young students, and who are looking for an enriching and educational experience.
ALPADIA committed to safeguarding and promoting our students' wellbeing. All staff are expected to contribute to a positive camp culture that supports this ethos.
For our course centre in Brighton, ALPADIA is currently recruiting English Language Teachers on a fixed term summer contract.
- Teaching English as a foreign language to young students from other countries
- Ensuring academic EFL tuition appropriate to a summer school environment
- Assisting the Camp Manager/Senior Teacher with placement tests
- Ensuring weekly paperwork is completed accurately (lesson plans, registers, records of classes)
- Attending and participating in daily staff meetings.
- Ensuring adequate preparation for all teaching sessions
- Maintaining proper levels of student discipline, safety and welfare
- Experience in holiday camps or in similar structures
- First Degree or equivalent (Level 6 Qualifications and Credit Framework)
- CELTA, Trinity Cert. TESOL or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt where required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a young and dynamic atmosphere
- An international working environment
- A first experience with ALPADIA, present in 6 countries in Europe and North America, with 17 summer camps for teenagers
- Free entrance for all activities and excursions
- Attractive bonus options for returners and the possibility of career progression
Location of our course centre and dates of commitment:
- Brighton: 05.07.21 – 13.08.21 (shorter contracts are available)
- This is a non-residential position
- All staff employed will be required to provide / undergo an Enhanced DBS check (and provide overseas conduct certificates where applicable)
Do you enjoy teamwork and working with children? Are you ready to get involved and have a new, enriching experience? Send us your application (CV and cover letter).
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required