HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An exciting opportunityhas arisen in the Category Marketing team of Henkel Consumer Adhesives. We arelooking for a proactive & energetic team player to join the team andsupport in key category & shopper marketing projects.
- Analyse shopper insights and market data to develop a deep understanding of the market & the shopper
- Support with NPD: assist with the coordination of internal processes related to set-up and design of new displays
- Help develop and execute best practice shopper marketing activation to deliver brand objectives
- Liaise with agency partners (creative) and other external stakeholders
- Coordinate with the Sales and Brand team to ensure plans are aligned and meet objectives
- Analyse impact of promotional activities using internal and external data and recommend future actions
- Actively participate & present initiatives in internal meetings to Sales, Category & Brand Teams
- Education Level
- Hemel Hempstead
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required