Due to growth, our client a forward thinking acoustic consultancy is looking to recruit a talented Trainee Acoustic Technician to work in their head office near Reading.
* A levels or BTEC in Mathematics, Sciences or related subjects.
* Quick learner
* Excellent communication skills.
* Driving license
* Keen interest in Acoustics, Noise and Vibration.
* Personable and sociable attitude.
* Site work.
* Noise measurements.
* Data collation.
* Liaising with site contacts.
* Setting up noise measurement instrumentation.
* Maintaining equipment.
* Reporting to senior staff.
* Report writing.
* Data input.
* Excellent starting salary.
* Career progression.
* IOA Diploma funding.
* Flexible and relaxed working environment.
* Friendly team and supportive management structure.
* Company Van
This position is for an exceptional candidate who is new into the acoustics market and is looking to kick start their career. With a relaxed yet pragmatic team supporting you, this opportunity is for someone to join with a fresh pair of eyes and grow with the company.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!