Graduate Acoustic Consultant – Manchester
Have you recently graduated from University with an MSc or BSc in Acoustics? Are you now looking for your first role as an Acoustic Consultant? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client is an established Acoustic Consultancy who specialise in noise reports for both building and environmental acoustics. They have a very exciting opportunity for a Graduate Acoustician to join their rapidly expanding team in Manchester!
* MSc/BSc in Acoustical Engineering or another related discipline.
* Alternatively, you should hold a post-graduate diploma such as an IOA Diploma.
* You must have the desire to learn & progress quickly. This should eventually result in confidence to work independently.
* A full UK driving license is essential!
* Site visits to undertake noise & vibration surveys.
* Collate. analyse & interpret data for technical reports.
* Continued learning and development of your own skills/knowledge.
* Noise modelling.
* Production of drawings, tables and charts.
* Delivering a quality service within agreed timescales.
If successful, our client will offer a flexible and friendly learning environment where you can expand your knowledge & skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for the first stages of your career in Acoustics & progression is promoted! Employees are rewarded with competitive salaries and various other company benefits.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!