Junior Designer- boohoo
JUNIOR DESIGNER - Boohoo Womenswear
This is completed with clear understanding of the Boohoo customer and to support the commercial targets of the organization.
• Research for Seasonal Trends. including colour, key shapes, details, catwalks, prints and graphics.
• Complete fast trade reaction reports / boards in line with team requirements.
• Collate and distribute fabric and trim sourcing packs
• Liaise and visit supply bases in line with business requirements.
• Build and maintain external supplier relationships
• Put together annotated spec sheets suitable for factory development.
• Follow up sample developments keeping track of progress.
• Build and maintain close links with the buying and design team, as well as the technical department and external sources.
• Liaises with and visit UK and offshore suppliers in person as required
• To be flexible regarding international travel to oversee developments
• Support the design/product team across all product areas both woven and soft jersey
• Support the design/product team during and in preparation of presentations and meetings.
• Alongside design team members collate business wide trend packs – including taxonomy sheets, mood boards, colour, key shapes, catwalk updates.
• Design main ranges working closely with the product team.
• Design into fast reaction in season trends.
• Design into press and collaboration ranges as required.
• Deliver results within specified time frames in line with business requirements. Utilising time management skills across varied lead times.
• Update sample development logs and trackers.
• Keep accurate records of developments actioned within team product areas in conjunction with senior team members.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!