We have a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Childcare Tutor Assessor to join a successful, quality driven training provider covering Surrey and surrounding areas. You will be responsible for delivering residential childcare apprenticeships and qualifications up to L5 to a range of learners.
This role is being offered on a part time or full time basis.
* Supporting a caseload of learners through their residential Childcare qualifications at levels 3, 4 5
* Utilising a variety of different environments for learning, including face to face and remote-based learning
* Progressing learners through their qualifications by coaching, mentoring, teaching and assessing
* Offering information, support and guidance to learners as required
* Preparing learners for EPA
* Maintaining all documentation as required
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Residential Childcare, teamed with a real passion for learning and development. Excellent communication skills are essential, along with the ability to innovate and inspire learners to achieve their potential.
* Assessing or Teaching qualification / award (Essential)
* Residential Childcare qualifications/ certifications
* Possess or working to a minimum of level 2 standard in English, Maths and ICT
* Salary of £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience and qualifications plus benefits package
Role: Residential Childcare Tutor/ Assessor - Surrey
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Guildford, Surrey,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!