A rare opportunity to get into technical / engineering field sales in this Graduate / Technical Field Executive / Trainee Field Sales Engineer role!
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000
· OTE: £35,000 - £40,000, UNCAPPED Commission
· Car Allowance
· Full out of pocket Expenses
· Business Mileage paid
· Full Home Communications incl Laptop, Mobile, Broadband etc
· Death in Service (x 3 salary)
LOCATION: Worcestershire, Warwickshire West Midlands, South West Northamptonshire North Gloucestershire, North Oxfordshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Warwick, Leamington, Coventry, Worcester, Evesham, Daventry, Stratford on Avon, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Banbury, Alcester,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Graduate / Trainee Technical Field Sales Executive / Engineer - Industrial Consumables / Components
· This Trainee Technical Field Sales Executive role involves following up marketing (website, exhibition, telesales etc.) generated leads, own lead generation and market research and using an existing database, selling the company's range of silicones, tapes, coatings and adhesives- based solutions to a very wide range of industrial end users and OEMs.
· As part of your development you will be involved in giving hands on technical support to the sales effort, and receiving a lot of support yourself in terms of your own development in terms of sales and technical training.
· Although this is a technical solution- based sell, solving problems for engineers, it also requires the skill and tenacity to close for sales.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Graduate / Trainee Technical Field Sales Executive / Engineer - Industrial Consumables / Components to OEMs
To be considered for this role:
· You will need to be qualified to at least HNC, ideally degree level in materials science, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or related scientific or engineering disciplines.
· You also need at least 6 months post graduate work experience preferably not essentially in a sales or commercially based role, ideally in a technical, or engineering, or other business to business environment.
· You will have a real desire to get into sales.
Founded over thirty years ago my client is very well established, but also expanding, through acquisition of new product lines and companies. This is an expansion role in a stable, but vibrant and growing business. They supply a wide range of technical industrial adhesives, tapes, sealants silicones and gaskets to prestigious names in the automotive medical, electronics, aerospace, electrical, rail, rapid, prototyping and foundry industries amongst others.
This Trainee / Graduate Technical Field Sales Executive role will allow you to gain invaluable experience and grow into what will be your first or possibly second or third field sales role. You will be mentored and trained by a Sales Director with a fantastic track record in nurturing and developing talent in sales and marketing. There will be prospects to sales management in time.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Graduate Sales Executive / Trainee Technical Sales Executive / Graduate Sales Engineer / Graduate Technical Sales Executive/ Engineer : adhesives, tapes, sealants, silicones and gaskets : automotive, medical, electronics, aerospace, rail.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: RP16189, Wallace Hind Selection
Role: Graduate Trainee Technical Field Sales Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: B5, West Midlands (County),
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!