About Integral & JLL We're Integral, part of JLL. We're a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK. If you're looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at Integral and JLL!
Key responsibilities include ensuring all engineering activity within Mobile Engineering Services scope of responsibility are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required by Integral and the client. Ensure adherence and 100% compliance to Account / Mobile Engineering KPI's & SLA's. Ensure relevant client asset maintenance complies with statutory maintenance routines. Assist the technical staff and Authorised Persons on technical matters.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To be the single point of contact within the designated Halfords region for all maintenance related activities.
- To work closely within a team of Contract Managers to ensure Integral delivers a consistent service across the entire Halfords portfolio.
- To work closely with both the Integral National Help Desk and the Regional Help Desk's to ensure reactive and PPM works are actioned in line with contract requirements and legislation.
- To build and maintain relationships with the Halfords stores/Regional Management teams and the relevant Integral branches within the designated region.
- Provide timely appropriate escalation of issues found and adequate solutions for resolution.
- Establish and monitor the operational service level to ensure contract KPI's are achieved.
- Provide general support and advice concerning maintenance issues both internally and for the client.
- To ensure all invoicing is completed efficiently, accurately and submitted on time.
- Innovative management to meet changing business or operational circumstances including cost saving initiatives.
- To compile monthly reports and statistics to support the operational requirements.
- Mentor operational staff to develop their skills and experience to meet succession plans.
- To carry out regular store visits and audits in line with the agreed audit programme.
- Attend to problematic issues within stores to ensure an effective resolution is found.
- To identify reoccurring issues and present a solution to the Account Manager for approval.
- To provide cover for other Contract Managers within the team when required.
- Ensure a professional image of Integral is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
- Make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan.
- Recognize, respect and reward the contributions and achievements of others.
- Drive and encourage development of self and others through learning and on the job experience.
- Understand Integral processes and business model.
- Uses judgment to identify and resolve day-to-day technical and operational problems.
Personal Qualities & Experience
- Possess a sound knowledge and understanding of Hard Facilities Management services and awareness and understanding of outsourced Facilities Management.
- Competent working knowledge of HVAC, building systems.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of managing retail contracts.
- Experience of and able to work to critical deadlines.
- Sound level of administration, organisational skills and I.T skills.
- Sound technical knowledge to be able to communicate proficiently on the subject of M and E.
- Communicates using appropriate styles, methods and timings.
- Uses tact and diplomacy to exchange information and handle sensitive issues.
- Project a professional demeanor with colleagues, clients and their customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships with Client in order to speedily resolve day to day operational problems and identify opportunities for increasing the level of profitable business arising from these relationships.
- Ability to understand the key financial, labor and material variables within budgets in order to maximize the return for Integral.
- Self-motivated and capable of working within a team environment.
- Ability to maintain an objective and positive focus through periods of high and sustained work pressure.
- Industry relevant qualifications
- Competent working knowledge of M&E or Fabric disciplines
- Sound level of administration and organizational skills
- Contract Management experience in the Retail sector
- Computer literate Word, Excel, Outlook
- Full Driving License
What you can expect from us
You'll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where Integral and JLL can take you...
Apply today at careers.integral.co.uk
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required