My client a rapidly expanding Tech firm based in offices near to Liverpool Street has a fantastic opportunity for a Training delivery Coordinator.
This is a tight-knit organisation that has been wisely crafted with hugely talented, friendly and hard-working individuals that have a genuine drive to see the business succeed. They pride themselves on supporting and developing each other through our careers, working efficiently as a team and tackling any challenges that come our way.
With immense growth plans in all areas of the business, there has never been a more exciting time to join the team. They want people with the right attitudes who are ready to be champion's in their role, looking to advance their career in a thriving and supportive workplace.
They are looking for a driven and proactive individual to take on the permanent position of a Training Delivery Coordinator. They would like someone who has worked in telecoms and/or networking in some capacity – ideally, this person will be at a senior technician level and have technical experience in training. This could be supporting the hands-on development of a team, managing professional development or as a hands-on trainer.
Reporting to: Head of Training and Development
* Booking all new starters onto online courses
* Booking apprentices onto online and external courses as required
* Managing day to day timetable for each apprenticeship intake
* Checking in with the apprentices on a day-to-day basis
* Supporting apprentices with admin within the company
* Respond and adapt to rapidly changing priorities as they come up day to day
Technical Training Support:
* Be the go-to person for the Head of Training and to support them in crafting the Training and Development function
* Supporting Head of Training with development of internal technical training requirements and documentation for the trainers to deliver from
* Developing the trainer’s skills – providing feedback through training observation
* Supporting training evaluation of internal and external courses
* Supporting assessments
* Supporting feedback loop from QA into training improvements, refreshers and upskills
The right candidate
* 2 years’ experience of training in a technical environment in the telecoms, civil engineering, or infrastructure industry
* Ability to adapt and work flexibly within a small but fast-paced business environment
* Ability to work confidently and effectively in areas of ambiguity, by gathering information and relying on your expertise to guide you in executing the relevant tasks
* Ability to multitask and juggle a variety of projects at one time
* Ability to take ownership and take the lead on tasks
* Ability to demonstrate high attention to detail
* A proactive approach to problem-solving
* Ambition and aspiration to progress career
* Strong organisational skills
* Provides information accurately and in a timely way
Fantastic benefits package on offer as well as competitive salary - this role is not to be missed!
* · Excellent career progression based on your own performance
* · Free professional mental health support
* · Private Healthcare
* Free cinema tickets, gym and trainers’ discounts
* Company pension scheme
* 25 days of annual leave allowance that increases with years served (excluding bank holidays)
* · Free delicious coffee
* Cycle to work scheme
Role: Training Delivery Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!