Trainee Management Accountant // Stockport // £19 - £20k plus study support
Search is currently working with a long-standing and successful FMCG business in Stockport to appoint a Trainee Management Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop Management Accounting knowledge and experience with support and guidance from excellent mentors, whilst also gaining your CIMA/ACCA qualification.
* Preparing and posting journals for month-end
* Preparing management reporting packs
* Monthly P&L reviews with budget holders
* Support year end, budgeting and forecasting
* Support with analysis and reports
* Assist with various projects
Skills / experience:
* Studying towards AAT or Accounting Graduate
* Must have experience of working in finance team, preferably with some experience of month-end.
* Excellent communication skills, professional approach and an enthusiasm to learn
* Ability to use own initiative, prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
* Strong IT skills including intermediate level use of Excel.
9-5.30 Mon-Thurs, 5pm Fri
22 days holiday plus bank hols - increasing significantly after 1 year
Staff social events
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity please send your CV in the first instance and shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!