The role is suitable for an Accountancy & Finance Graduate or an AAT studier with a couple of year's experience who is looking to progress and take on more responsibility.
With an excellent reputation, culture fit and benefits package this is a company where you will very quickly feel at home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Purchase and sales invoice processing
* Helping with VAT preparation and submission
* Responsible for the production of VAT
* Bank reconciliations
* Maintaining accounts and checking calculations are correct
* Administration and adhoc support to Senior Accountants as required
* Strong academic background including GCSE's /A-Levels
* Accountancy & Finance Graduate OR current AAT studier
* Previous experience in a varied accounting position
* Good technical ability with Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel
What They Offer:
* A friendly team who welcome and support your ideas
* Offering academic support towards your AAT or ACCA studies
* Accrued holidays for every year in year business
* Up to date and modern offices
* Competitive holidays + bank holiday
* Company pension scheme
* Quarterly nights out
* Free parking
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format by clicking APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!