Business Studies Teacher required for BTEC and GCSE students
An outstanding and extremely well-funded school in Harrow is looking for a Business Studies teacher to start immediately.
The school is well known for its refined facilities and academically outstanding results, as well as its ability to push it staff to the climax of success. The candidate will be able to access the school via numerous bus routes.
So who are we looking for?
The desirable candidate should essentially have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment with experience teaching Business. A qualification/Degree in Business will be ideal, however diploma in any relevant subjects ill be considered.
What we expect from you:
• Degree in Business or a relevant subject in essential
• Outstanding communication skills
• Behavior management skills are beneficial
• Proven track record in raising attainment levels
• Producing lesson plans and cover work
• To act in the best interest of the learners always, whilst complying with school policy
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
• An extremely competitive pay rate of £145 - £190 per day (this being dependent on experience)
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to help students better their future
Does the above sound like you? Please don't hesitate to apply and get in touch, the next step in your career is only a click away!
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!