Entry Level Recruitment Resourcer
Are you looking to take the first step into recruitment? Are you looking for a long-term and rewarding career? Do you want to work in an easily accessible city centre location?
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter's Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
With clear routes for progression and a great benefits package, it's a great time to join one of the country's leading education recruiters, where we have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our fantastic team in Swansea.
Our Swansea office is nestled in the hustle and bustle of Swansea City Centre. We can see the glorious view of Swansea Bay with the Mumbles Pier to the right and the industrial view of Port Talbot to the left. We're a friendly team who pride ourselves on being warm and genuine - we always take a real interest in what our schools want and what our teachers and support workers need for their careers. Schools across the region rely on us for all types of staffing needs and we're a very busy bunch!
Recruitment experience is not necessary. If you have a big personality and serious about starting a long-term career in a people-based role, then this could be the position for you.
What the role involves:
* Advertising for new candidates
* Identifying, assessing and interviewing temporary workers
* Building relationships with clients and candidates on the phone and face to face
* Clearing and filing candidate files whilst adhering to strict compliance procedures
* On-line job board and general diary management.
What else do we offer?
* Base Salary of £17,500 per annum plus Bonuses
* The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
* A supportive, friendly, fun environment focused on your success
* Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
* Company run functions that celebrate success
What you will need to show:
* Confident personality
* Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
* Strong, natural communication skills
* Team player
* Ideally some customer service, retail or sales experience
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!