Protocol Education is pleased to announce that we have been selected as an approved NTP Tuition Partner to provide high-quality one-to-one and small-group tuition. The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) makes high-quality tutoring available to state-maintained schools to help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures.
My client, a primary school in Havering, is looking for a bright, versatile, and committed person to work as a paid Maths tutor working in small group setting 1:3 with children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
To be an NTP Tutor you will need to be a:
• Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent; ideally English, Maths or Science specialism
• Graduate with a minimum of a 2:1degree in English, Maths or Science
• Teaching and Learning Support Worker with relevant qualifications or at least 6 months experience
Successful candidates will:
• Have recent knowledge and a clear understanding of the UK National Curriculum
• Have great subject knowledge and the ability to plan and communicate it effectively in 1:1 or small group settings (max 3).
• Be flexible and committed to delivering engaging, challenging, and developmental sessions over the course of a 15-hour block
• Be able to show progression in children's learning
• Have experience of working with disadvantaged children
Roles & responsibilities for tutors includes:
• Planning and delivering tailored programmes which complement ongoing class work, learning objectives and assessment plans along with the class teacher
• Delivering tuition face-to-face or online (or both) and adapt the content, style, format of the tuition to ensure the most effective results are achieved
• Building strong relationships with pupils and school contacts through session delivery, weekly review meetings, tuition progress reports and feedback
Benefits of tutoring with Protocol Education:
• Paid £25 -£35 per hour to plan and deliver each tutoring session
• Impact on a child or children's progress, development, mental wellbeing and confidence
• Free, CPD Accredited, online induction and Safeguarding training
• Opportunity to develop your leadership, organisation, and planning skills
• Tutoring will help build your confidence through developing your presentation, communication and listening skills
• Personal and professional support from a team of Tuition Experts and a market leading education solutions company
Protocol Education is committed to Safeguarding and Quality and undertake checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education. You will be asked to provide the following:
• Legal Right to work in the UK
• Proof of Identity
• Enhanced DBS Disclosure
• References and employment history
• Qualifications & Qualified Teacher Status (where applicable)
Registering with Protocol Education is FREE and will not restrict you to tutoring should you wish to utilise your skills in a different capacity.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, Apply now
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!