Part-time Domestic Assistant
Domestic Assistant – Part-time
Working hours – 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Salary - £9p/h
MUST BE A DRIVER – DUE TO LOCATION
We are recruiting for a dedicated and reliable candidate who has experience in housekeeping and cleaning. You will be working for our client based in Hampshire who provides excellent accommodation and facilities for young adults who require nursing support.
What’s in it for you?
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Contracted Hours
- Paid DBS
- Cleaning resident’s teatime crockery and cutlery.
- To leave the kitchen clean and tidy ready for the next food service to the residents.
- To assist in the laundry room when required.
- To ensure Health & Safety requirements are met and that standards are maintained.
- To ensure all cleaning equipment and machinery are in good repair
- To report any item of faulty, broken or damaged equipment to management.
- You will be required to participate in a period of induction, in any statutory training and in-service training courses and external courses where they are deemed appropriate.
- Previous cleaning or housekeeping experience
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up to date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!