This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a motivated, organised and enthusiastic individual to join the team as a Trainee Contract Delivery Manager on the PFI division of our Public Sector. This role is perfect for an individual with a background in Facilities Management/Engineering who is looking to take the next step into their career and develop their experience as a Contract Delivery Manager.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Contract Delivery Manager and other internal key stakeholders to ensure PFI/PPP contracts are compliant with the requirements of the FM and Project Agreements and with all statutory regulations.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Senior CDM in the delivery of FM services to the Midlands Area including Human Resource Management, health and safety, quality and profitability
- Assist the Senior CDM ensuring that the requirements of the Project Agreement and FM Agreement are delivered, in line with the AR's and CMP's.
- Assist the Senior CDM in developing site specific policies and operational procedures which fit with the company's value framework and match the requirements of the client.
- Assist the Senior CDM in reviewing contract performance and monthly reports to the client to ensure they are compliant.
- Assist the Senior CDM on reviewing P&L performance on a monthly and YTD basis,.
- Work flexibly within the wider IFM team undertaking any other duties which contribute to growth and profitability.
What we are looking for:
High level of administration and organisational skills. Good attention to detail
- Good computer skills especially in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook etc). Concept/Vixen experience also desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include an up-to-date CV and a cover letter with your application.
All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
Successful candidates are also required to pass a DBS check at the cost of Integral.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required