Part time morning CAREGiver, Home Carer Companion, Home Help and Personal Care
Home Instead Senior Care
We are rated "Outstanding" by the Care Quality Commission CQC and over the years we have won numerous awards within the domiciliary care sector including 5 Star Employer in Care, year after year. We stand out as we are a private company who provide minimum of 1 hour visits, often more, building full, healthy and lasting relationships between our CAREGivers and clients who want to continue to feel happy, safe and comfortable in their own home.
· 100% of employees in 2019 said they “were proud to work for the company” and “would recommend it as a great place to work.”
· 100% also said the Home Instead Senior Care office is effectively managed and well led and that they themselves were cared about as a person
· Clients and their families collectively said the support they received was ‘exemplary’ winning the company a national award for ‘changing the face of ageing’.
Have you always been valued in your work, been appreciated so much or made such a difference to others? Now is your time!
So, whether you are looking for a change in career or you simply have the time spare to give back now could be your chance to help an elderly person in our community by making a difference to their everyday living. There really is no better feeling quite like when you are supporting those who need it most.
This is such a rewarding role for the right person and it is a very important keyworker role within our community. No formal experience is necessary as full ‘Home Instead’ training will be given.
The job role itself
You will be visiting and helping support elderly people who would like to stay independent in their own home, where they want to be, surrounded by memories, for as long as possible. The support you provide may include:
· Preparing the client's meals.
· Taking the client shopping or get their shopping on behalf of the client
· Helping the client with their housework. This may include light cleaning such as ironing, polishing and hoovering.
· Helping them to get washed, dressed and ready for the day. There may also be other elements of personal care.
· Helping make sure the client takes their daily medications, and…
· Simply being there for your client; being a companion with a friendly ear with time to listen, a shoulder to rest on. Some client's feel lonely and you might be the only person they come into contact with all day. You will make a truly meaningful and lasting difference to someone’s life.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!