Friendly accountancy firm seeking a qualified experienced accountant to work with a portfolio of clients providing accounting services on a part time permanent basis, 20 hours a week.
About the Role - Part-time Accountant
As the Part-time Accountant you will be responsible for providing proactive Accounting and personal tax work to a portfolio of clients
* Producing monthly management accounts for a range of clients
* Preparation of financial statements for limited companies and partnerships
* Preparation of company tax returns
* Assist with the development of other team members and review trainee work
* Preparation of self-assessment tax returns for both individuals and partnerships
* All aspects of bookkeeping
* VAT returns
* CIS Returns
* Suggesting process improvements
* Ad hoc duties as required
The successful Part-Time Accountant will have:
* 5 year’s experience within a practice environment
* ACCA or ACA qualified or equivalent
* Ability to build strong client relationships
* Knowledge of Sage/Xero accounting software (desirable)
* Strong communication skills; written and verbal
* Must have good attention to detail
* Ability to manage and prioritise workloads
Part-Time Accountant - Benefits
Free parking pension
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms conditions apply)
Role: Part-time Accountant
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Bordon, Hampshire,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!