My client is a private and NHS dental practice based in North Norfolk by the sea, they have 2 dental practices in the area and have been trading for almost 11 years so are well established. In this time they have built up a very good reputation in providing first rate dental care. Their staff turnover is low, their staff members are friendly and they patients are always looked after – this is what keeps them coming back.
They are recruiting for a part time dentist, you will be:-
* Working at their practice in North Norfolk area (NR24 postcode)
* Providing general dental care for people in the area – crowing veneers root canals, fitting braces, fillings, fitting dentures etc.
* Working 2 days per week
* Working mostly on the NHS side but with time more and more will be added to the private side of the business
Preferred Skills / background
* Be living within travelling distance to the North Norfolk area
* You need to be a fully qualified dentist with the relevant experience, background and qualifications as well as GDC number
* NHS performer number
* If you have sedation training that would be beneficial but is not essential
* 3000 UDA’s available at £10.50 each
* 50% fees for any private work you do
* Free dental care
* Free car parking
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
please call me on (phone number removed) (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
Role: Part Time Dentist
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Wells-next-the-Sea, Norfolk,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!