Junior Geo-Environmental Engineer
My client is a well-established multi-disciplinary practise with offices situated across East Anglia carrying a staff of 40 poeple. As result of a growing workload and plans for further expansion, this client are looking for Junior Geotechnical Consultants to join their team in Norfolk.
My client has a large portfolio of clients from: residential, rail, construction, energy and building restoration and are now looking for a Junior Geotechincal Engineer to carry on the good work and join their team in Norfolk.
Key responsibilities include:
* Completing both field and office based projects to a high standard
* Supervision of ground investigation crews, including cable percussion, rotary, and window sampling crews
* Trial pitting
* Logging of soil and rock to BS5930
* Groundwater and gas monitoring
* Assistance in the preparation of Factual and Interpretive Reports
* Reporting to more senior staff members
Needed qualifications and experience:
* Relevant in degree e.g Geology
* Relevant MSc
* Ability to work as a team player with good communication skills
* Excellent report writing skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
* Ability to travel to different sites
* Demonstrated a previous interest in working in the engineering sector
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this position sounds of interest, please contact Beth Cook at Penguin Recruitment on: 07753661852 for a confidential chat or alternatively, you can send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!