We have a truly fantastic, career opportunity for a forward thinking and talented individual to join a high energy team who are at the forefront of ground breaking medical technology. Our client is looking for an Apprentice/Junior QA Analyst to kick start a rewarding career.
Our client’s product is a Digital Care Assistant which is changing the face of healthcare - it gives doctors, nurses and carers more time for hands on care where and when it’s needed, it’s an assistant for when they can’t be there – paying attention to every room they are supervising through contact free digital cameras with medical grade accuracy. Even monitoring human behaviour!
Trust me, the product is truly remarkable and the company ethos and culture is one of a kind. You are sure of a successful, varied and rewarding career.
You will play a key role in ensuring new features we deliver to customers are reliable and robust. You will be working very closely with the technical teams assisting in feature testing and will be instrumental in shaping testing practices. This role offers significant learning and growth opportunities and scope to take on new responsibilities.
* Support product development initiatives by assisting the developers in testing.
* Work with Release Manager and Regulatory Lead in developing release test strategy and plan
* Work with the Release Manager to help implement release process improvements
* Work closely with the development team to develop automated test frameworks for system integration testing.
* Assist in developing and maintaining nightly deployment tests.
To be successful in this role you will:
* Be keen to learn and develop your skills and knowledge
* Have a detail-oriented approach, be inquisitive and be diligent in task completion
* Be open minded and adaptable, with a willingness to help others
* Have a passion for automation
* Be able to communicate clearly and effectively
* Be pragmatic, self-motivated and goal oriented
* Be friendly and approachable
* Be passionate about working with technology
* Have some experience of using a command line (e.g. Powershell, Bash or similar)
* Be comfortable working in a team in a professional environment
It would be great if you know something about:
* Linux environments
* Software development
* Test processes
* Automation tooling (e.g. Jenkins)
* Scripting (e.g. Python)
* Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification of undertaking an apprenticeship
* Competitive salary
* 25 days of annual leave with the ability to purchase more
* Stakeholder pension
* Life assurance
* Private health care
* A flexible working environment
* Working in a well-funded scale-up with an entrepreneurial team spirit
Role: Junior QA Analyst
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire,
Apply for this job now.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!