Customer Service Advisor
£10.46 per hour
3 months temp which could be extended
Start Date: 18th January
Our client, based in Leeds is looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors on a 3 month temporary contract. They assist millions of people all over the UK every year and pride themselves on delivering excellent service to their customers. The role is initially a 3 month temporary contract but there's a high chance this could be extended. In this Customer Service role there are also loads of overtime opportunities available for you to earn extra money on top of your basic!
For this Customer Service role we are looking for an individual that has a can do attitude and has previously worked in a customer service environment where they have dealt with customers and complaints.
Please Note: You must be able to pass a credit check and DBS check
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be:
- Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to customers
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Escalating customer complaints
- Liaising with different departments to ensure all enquiries are dealt with
As a Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills & experience:
- Customer Service experience
- Can do attitude
- Team player - willing to help the team with various tasks
- Multitasking - able to go from one thing to another to ensure the customers are happy
- Computer literate
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
If you feel you would be suitable for this Customer Service role please APPLY with your most up to date CV now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!