Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, Part-Time near Flint
An excellent part-time opportunity has opened for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner near the town of Flint in Flintshire.
This is the ideal opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner that is looking to join a friendly practice in Flintshire for 3 days a week. Situated off the A55, this is the perfect location for those coming from Chester and the surrounding areas.
The practice is very well organised with an extensive managerial and secretarial structure in place to ensure that your clinics are efficient and focussed on patient care. There is a small patient population of around 10,000 which is cared for by the 5-Partner strong GP team and Nursing team, making for a very well managed workload.
The practice prides itself on the happiness of its staff and patients alike. It is a training practice that seeks to maintain excellent standards in all of its clinicians. Outside of work, the team is very social and enjoys making time for activities together. If you are an experienced ANP then please read on and see if this is the role for you.
* As one of two ANPs in the practice, you will be running minor illness/injury clinics and assisting in the assessment of elderly patients in their homes.
* 3 days per week available
* Minor illness clinic
* Autonomous working
* Home visits
* Elderly patient assessments
* No Out Of Hours
Package and Benefits
There is an excellent package on offer in return for your commitment to the practice:
* Circa £45,000 (pro rata)
* 3 days a week to begin with, possibility to extend in the future
* 30 days holiday/6 weeks, plus Bank Holidays too
* Private healthcare enrolment for all staff
* Parking on-site
* Situated off the A55, very well placed for Chester and the surrounding areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The successful candidate will:
* Have MSc in Advanced Practice
* Be an Independent Prescriber
* Be comfortable working autonomously, though responsible to the Lead Nurse
* Have experience in Primary Care and/or Out Of Hour work
* Be comfortable assisting in home visits
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our General Practice Team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!