Retentions and Customer Service Executive
Salary: £22,500 per annum plus benefits
Hours of Work: Full-Time (basic hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm)
About the Company:
UTP Merchant Services Ltd and its sister company are two of the fastest growing, innovative fintech organisations in the UK. Through a mixture of innovation and a focus on delivering outstanding customer service, they are committed to providing their customer base with market leading credit and debit card processing solutions.
With a customer base of over 20,000 customers, approximately £1.5 billion is processed across UTP's estate of credit card machines each year with many hundreds of new customers being added on a monthly basis.
About the Retentions and Customer Service Executive Role:
Reporting into the Retentions Manager, the Retentions Executives will be responsible for improving and refreshing the relationships with our current customer base through targeted call campaigns, as well as discovering the reasons for customer attrition to deliver insights on their current service.
Retentions and Customer Service Executive Responsibilities:
* Responsible for contacting the existing client base through different points in their lifecycle with our client to discuss their service, add value and maintain relationships - all with a view to reduce attrition
* Responsible for contacting our past client base to uncover the reasons why they have cancelled their contracts and provide meaningful insights to the business
* Responsible for monitoring the Company's service delivery through feedback surveys delivered to the customers, analysing and reporting on that data
* An understanding of retentions and the importance of this role within the business, to allow effective prioritisation and management of workload
* Quickly develop knowledge of our core products and procedures to be able to understand the customer journey
* Rapidly develop a thorough understanding of the payments industry and the market sector they operate within
Retentions and Customer Service Executive Requirements:
* Positive outlook with proactive problem-solving skills
* Self-motivation and ability to work individually as well as part of a team
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Exceptional organisational skills, particularly in relation to time-management and prioritisation
* Confident and professional phone manner
* High attention to detail and an analytical mindset
* Living within a reasonable commute of Reading
Due to the nature of the business all prospective employment offers will be subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau in accordance with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Police Act 1997.
If you think that you are suitable for this Retentions and Customer Service Executive role, please apply now!
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post-holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach agreement on any changes.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!