Are you an aspiring Maths teacher looking for a salaried route into teaching?
Look no further – We offer a salaried route in teaching providing PGCE with QTS within one year. You will spend 5 days per week for 38 weeks in the classroom.
In collaboration with our TEF Gold University and our partner schools we offer an innovative route into teaching.
Start dates for 20/21 Academic year are April.
Start dates for 21/22 Academic year are September, January and April
- Hold a BSc, BA, MS, BEd, degree of 2:2 or above
- Maths and English GCSE grades C or above (GCSE equivalents accepted)
- Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
Benefit of our programme
- PGCE with QTS within 1 year.
- Access to bursary stipend
- Salaried throughout this programme
- 60 Master credits
- April, September, or January
- Various opportunities across East Midlands.
This job would see you
- Be creative
- Establish positive and supportive relationships with children and parents.
- Will be innovative in their techniques to motivate young learners
- Be patient, calm and resilient with a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Can engage and enthuse pupils and staff through a commitment to quality learning
- Understand the needs of the local community
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required