People Advisory Services (PAS) harnesses the collective power of all or our people - relatedservices into a single integrated global sub-service line of over 10,000 people delivering over$1.4bn in revenue. We provide our clients with a set of integrated services and offerings solvingtheir most pertinent people-related business challenges.
Our Digital HR Transformation and Technology offering is one of our key growth areas within PAS,focusing on assisting our clients to navigate the Digital HR agenda, all in service of the employeeexperience. This covers optimising the HR function to better serve the enterprise, defining theoptimum HR operating models including leveraging HRIS, cloud-based solutions, IA and emergingtechnologies. We are looking for both experienced candidates across the public and privatesector.
Your key responsibilities
There will be opportunities to work with clients across all sectors in an environment that willsupport you in the realisation of your potential. Our work environment is both stretching andsupportive and is designed to help high-performing people thrive. Examples of responsibilities youwill undertake will include:
Skills and attributes for success
- Engaging with clients on a range of topics across from HR strategy, HR optimisation and HR lead enterprise transformation.
- Play a leadership role in building a vibrant Digital HR Community of Practice aimed at developing our team.
- Design, plan and develop complex business solutions that include IA, HRIS solutions, RPA and functional HR insights
- Working with clients to shape and realise their desired employee experience through a thoughtful architecture of point solutions
- Bringing experience and insights to the next generation of HR Service delivery through next GBS, enabling technology and BPO arrangements.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Be professional, quickly establishing personal credibility and demonstrating expertise
- Have strong personal impact and resilience, and be able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Be able to analyse complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
- Be skilled in facilitating and encouraging collaboration amongst team members
- Be confident and effective in recognising and managing potential issues during client assignments
You will have already achieved outstanding personal success in your current job and establishedyourself as an experienced management consultant, HR Technologist and/or IT professional withdesign and implementation experience in the following areas:
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in planning, designing and/or deployment of HRIS such as SuccessFactors, Workday or Oracle Fusion
- Development of HR operating models, including COE design and GBS design
- Business and value case development
- Understanding of digital HR landscape (including vendors) and the opportunities emerging tech, service orchestration and intelligent automation bring
- Leveraging a human centred or design thinking led approach to employee experience innovation
What we look for
- Relevant professional experience, including for example previous work with a Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s)
- Experience in application of IA/RPA to drive business efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience as an HR practitioner would be ideal
- Personal success in current job with experience in one or more of our capabilities and an established thought leader in HR
- Experience deploying cloud HR solutions
- Have a primary degree and relevant post-graduate qualification
- Private sector. public and/ or international experience
We are looking for a professional and experienced individual who can demonstrate an ability toaddress varied interests of clients and stakeholders. In this role, you will need to be self-awareand flexible in your own approach when dealing with different styles and backgrounds.What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and teamperformance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes assistance for flexible working andcareer development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, coveringholidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers andpromotions. Plus, we offer:
- Coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax andtransaction services. We are dedicated to doing our part in building a better working world for ourpeople, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication todelivering exceptional client service
We make sure our people succeed. The networks you build and the experiences you have with us willhelp define and accelerate the rest of your career. Last year in the UK, nearly 2,000 of our peoplewere promoted or progressed within their grade, and we are significantly increasing the number ofpartners in the UK. So, when you build something better at EY, we make sure you're rewarded.
Our People Advisory Services practice has over 10,000 practitioners operating within a globallyintegrated team, bringing their skills, insights and experience to support our clients.
Driven by our focused insight and innovation, PAS is best positioned to advise and influence ourclient's activities at senior leadership level to respond to the scale and complexity of how andwhere our clients work globally, making us the trusted advisor of choice to our clients andcreating more opportunities for our people. As a result, we're continually seeking new markets, newperspectives and better ways to deliver value.EY is dedicated to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible workingarrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliverexcellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personalpriorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at timesbe based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestylebalance.If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us assoon as possible.Make your mark.Apply now.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required